Auditorium / Indoor Play Space
The Auditorium in the Upper Noe Recreation Center provides play area for young children. During the week, this room has dedicated hours of drop-in Auditorium Free Play for small children at no cost and no commitment. Those hours are kept updated in the left column of this website.
The Auditorium also facilitates the Rec and Park program schedule so availability is subject to change depending upon needs. Please see the Daily Schedule at Upper Noe or refer to www.sfreconline.org for a list of activities at Upper Noe.
In addition, the Auditorium serves as a public or private meeting space. The room seats over 150 comfortably. A large number of chairs and some tables are on hand and are included with your reservation. Wednesday evenings from 7 to 9 p.m. are kept available for local community groups at no charge. Inquire at the Upper Noe office directly.
The Auditorium can be rented out for birthday parties and other events. Certain restriction apply:
* The toys can be used during rentals but to maintain the quality of this space as well as free play access, it is the community’s responsibility to use the facilities and toys respectfully. This includes not being too rough on the toys, not allowing older children to play with the baby toys, and cleaning up after yourself and the children.
* Eating is not allowed within the Auditorium itself. Food is restricted to the lobby, the patio and outdoor areas. The lobby and patio are generally included with Auditorium reservations.
* The Stage, audio/visual equipment, Kitchen, and Art Room are not included with Auditorium rental.
Contacts for Questions or Concerns
– Questions about hours, programs or maintenance: Upper Noe office 415-970-8061 or see the Daily Schedule at Upper Noe for current programming.
– Rent the space: To rent the Auditorium, please visit the Upper Noe Recreation Center – Auditorium rental page or contact the Recreation and Parks Department’s reservations center at 415-831-5500.
Stewardship Committee for FNVRC & Postings
FNVRC is working with the community to gather feedback and communicate needs and wants to Rec and Parks.
Because this indoor play space is so highly used and is a truly unique space in the city, our group is always working to ensure that Rec and Park is providing programs that are desired and art and toy supplies that are well-used.
To make a suggestion about how the indoor play space could be improved or ask a question, please feel free to contact email@example.com.